Are there natural remedies that will help control proteinuria and hypertension2013-12-06 16:16
Patient: My mother gets chronic kidney disease, and she has the symptoms of proteinuria and high blood pressure. Are there natural remedies that will help her control the symptoms other than dialysis?
Doctor: hello, I’m very glad that I can help you. Chronic kidney disease is a common kidney disease, and patients often have the symptoms of proteinuria and high blood pressure.
Generally speaking, patients with CKD who has proteinuria and high blood pressure are often recommended to have certain diet treatment which contain:
- take proper protein intake. Depending on the illness condition, they should take proper protein in order to reduce the kidney burden and remit the symptom of proteinuria.
- limit salt intake, keep low-salt diet. This will help control high blood pressure and prevent the symptom of swelling.
- limit fluid intake
Besides, there are also some other dietary principals for CKD patients. If you want to get a personalized diet plan for your mother, you can send her test reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the other hand, she also need to take medical treatment to control her symptoms. I recommend her to use traditional Chinese herbs to treat her chronic kidney disease. As Chinese herbs has less side-effects than western medicines, and western medicines often have the function to control one symptom, but it cannot repair the damaged kidneys. There are some Chinese herbs can treat CKD effectively like ho shou wu, Chinese rhubarb, java tea, dan shen, couch grass, etc. These herbs will help your mother for her illness. If your mother want to try Chinese herbs for her CKD, you can contact me for detailed usage of these herbs.
There is also another treatment used Chinese medicine, which is called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. This therapy is also used Chinese herbs, but patients don’t need to take it through mouth. It is an external treatment, using the specific technology, the medicine can work on the damaged kidneys directly. After using the therapy, patients will have great improvements on their illness.
Some of the symptoms will be controlled effectively, for example, the proteinuria will remit, because of the repaired kidney tissues, and the high blood pressure will be effectively controlled. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can repair the damaged kidney cells and protect the residual kidney function. Through using the therapy, the kidney function will be improved, and patients will control the symptom of proteinuria and hypertension fundamentally.
This therapy is better than dialysis, as dialysis can only filter the wastes and toxins in blood, it cannot remedy the kidney function. Therefore, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy will be a good option for CKD patients to remedy proteinuria and hypertension.
I hope my answer will be helpful for your mother, and I hope you choose a right treatment timely, which will give more chances for the recovery of your mother.
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
- Pre: 34 Years Old, CKD Stage 3, Swelling in Hands, Feet and Face
- Next: Hypertensive Nephropathy, GFR 59.5, Serum Creatinine 1.7
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis