Is There Any Alternative Treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease2014-01-12 01:41
Patient: I have chronic kidney disease which is caused by my 5 years’ high blood pressure, and my creatinine level is 8 mg/dl. I have been on dialysis for completely one year now, and I still have 30% urination. I have to on dialysis 3 times a week, so I want to find an alternative treatment for my chronic kidney disease.
Doctor: From your description, I get your illness condition. Your CKD is caused by your long-term high blood pressure, so you need to control your high blood pressure firmly, as the uncontrolled high blood pressure will cause further damage to the kidneys. And your creatinine level is 8 mg/dl now, which are too higher than the normal level 0.5-1.2 mg/dl, which means your kidney function has been damaged severely, and you only have less than 50% kidney function. But fortunately, you still have 30% urination, which means your kidney function don’t fail to work completely. So you still have chances to improve your kidney function with an alternative treatment with out dialysis.
Here we recommend you to try Chinese therapies to remedy your CKD, which contain Chinese herbal medicine, Medicated bath, Foot bath, Acupuncture and some other adjuvant therapies. Through the systemic treatments, you will have great improvements on your illness, and your kidney function will be improved, and you will finally get rid of dialysis.
Here are some benefits of Chinese therapies in treating your kidney disease.
1. These therapies can improve your immunity, which can help you get rid of infections. Because infections will make further damage to the kidneys.
2. They can repair your damaged kidney tissues, and your kidney function will be improved.
3. They can also expand the blood vessels, which will improve the blood circulation, and improve the kidney function. The increased blood circulation can also prevent blood clotting and thrombus, which will help you prevent the cardiovascular disease, the common complication of CKD.
4. These therapies can also help you control your serious symptoms caused by CKD, and control your high blood pressure, which have no side-effects for you.
Above are the effects of the application of Chinese therapies in treating your CKD. If you want to get the detailed information, you can send your recent test reports to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts will make a conference to formulate a systemic treatments depending on your condition.
- Tag: FAQS CKD Treatment
- Pre: Is Chinese Herbs Safe for End Stage Kidney Patients
- Next: Does My Husband need to Have Dialysis with Creatinine 7