Natural Ways to Prevent the Kidney Cysts from Growing for PKD2014-01-20 08:16
QUESTION: I am in stage 3 polycystic kidney disease which is inherited from my mother, and my creatinine level is higher than the normal level. Can you tell me some natural ways to prevent the kidney cysts from growing and increase the creatinine level?
ANSWER: Polycystic is a genetic kidney disease, so people should have regulate tests if there is someone have PKD in your family, because the early diagnosis will help you have a good prognosis with PKD.
As you are in stage 3 PKD, which means your kidney function has been severely reduced, and your kidney function cant do a good job, so your creatinine level will be higher. In this condition you need to have effective treatment to remedy your kidney damage. Besides, you need also to have treatment on your shrinking your kidney cysts and preventing the cysts growing, which will help prevent the further damage to kidneys.
Here, I recommend you to try Chinese therapy to help prevent your kidney cysts from growing. We use systemic treatment for PKD patients, which contains Chinese herbal medicine, acupuncture, medicated bath and foot bath. Our experts will make a systemic treatment depending on patients’ illness condition. The Chinese therapy can help shrink kidney cysts which can help prevent the cysts rupture, and it can also suppress the cysts from growing larger. Besides, Chinese therapies can also help improve the immunity and repair the kidney damage, which will improve the kidney function. In this condition, the creatinine can also be lowered.
If you want to get the detailed information about the treatments, you can send your test report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tag: FAQS
- Pre: Is Stage 5 Kidney Failure the Same as 5% Function
- Next: Medicated Bath for Kidney Disease Patients to Improve Blood Circulation
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis