Can You Reverse Kidney Damage If eGFR is 37 with Diabetes2014-05-22 06:54
Can one reverse kidney damage if eGFR is 37 with Diabetes? Many patients have consulted us about this question. Given below is our detailed explanation regarding this issue. If you have similar doubt, please read on or consult our online doctor for free and professional help.
If eGFR is 37 with Diabetes, how serious is the disease?
The eGFR tells how well the kidneys are working. People with this diagnosis have developed into stage 3 kidney disease and moderate kidney damage has occurred. This is a critical stage to get prompt treatment in order prevent the disease’s continual deterioration or even reverse the kidney damage.
How to reverse kidney damage if eGFR is 37 with Diabetes?
The most critical point is to take early and effective treatment to prevent further decline of kidney function, repair the impaired renal inherent cells and tissues, and restore the overall kidney function. Have you found such kind of systematic therapy?
Here, we would like to suggest a natural remedy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. It has been proven quite effective with the above curative effects.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is different from traditional oral drugs, as it is an external application of Chinese herb medicine. While taking the treatment, patients just need to lie on bed with two medicine packages putting on the kidney region. By using advanced penetrant and osmosis device, effective medicine ingredients can arrive at renal lesion directly and then function to expand the blood vessels, anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation, improve the blood circulation, remove blood stasis, repair the impaired kidney inherent cells, and restore the renal function.
Whether your Diabetes and eGFR is 37 can be reversed by Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy? You can Email us at email@example.com to get personalized suggestions. We are glad to share free help!
- Tag: FAQS Diabetes and GFR 37
- Pre: Is There Permanent Solution to Cure Bilateral Renal Parenchymal Disease
- Next: What Medicine can a Kidney Patient Take When the Legs are Swollen
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis