FSGS with 8% Kidney Function Is There Natural Healing Treatment2014-06-21 08:50
“I’m suffering from FSGS for the past 8 years and currently have 8% kidney function. Could you please advise whether there is any natural healing treatment? Thanks for your kind reply.”
Expert answer: Hi, Sir, we have got your inquiry. According to your description, you are suffering from FSGS with 8% kidney function and would like to learn more about natural healing treatment. Given below is our suggestions for your reference.
Conventional therapy like dialysis or a transplant fails to prevent continual aggravation of your disease. So, it is advisable for you to take alternative natural treatment. Systematic method called Blood Pollution Therapy is recommended for your reference.
The whole treatment process includes steps as below:
1. Make an accurate diagnosis with the help of Immune Special Tests in our hospital. (Check Here to learn the detailed introduction)
2. Remove blood stasis by using comprehensive blood purification techniques such as hemofiltration, hemoperfusion, plasma exchange, immunoadsorption, etc. Then, a clean internal environment can be offered.
3. Further clean the blood with Chinese medicine therapies such as enema, moxibustion, cycle therapy, full bath therapy and son on.
4. Protect the residual kidney function, repair the damaged renal intrinsic cells and greatly improve the kidney capacity. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can be adopted to help achieve this purpose.
To what extent can your FSGS with 8% kidney function improve with the help of Blood Pollution Therapy? You can Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your detailed illness information. Our kidney doctor will analyze it and reply you promptly within 24 hours. Hope this really helps for your better understanding! In case you still have anything unclear, leave a message in the below. Glad to share free help!
- Pre: Is There Any Herbal Solution to FSGS and Kidney Failure GFR 13
- Next: 10% Kidney Function & FSGS Is Kidney Transplant the Best Solution