Urea 113 and Creatinine 5.4 in Diabetes Natural Herbal Medicine2014-08-07 09:46
Urea nitrogen and creatinine level are the two most important indicators of Renal function, the level of them reflect the functions of the kidney. Both urea 113 and creatinine 5.4 are higher than the normal level, so people with this condition are eager to find a natural herbal medicine to lower the high level.
Before give you the proper herbal medicine, let us learn something about urea and creatinine.
Creatinine is a kind of wasts produced by muscle, and urea nitrogen is a kind of wasts produced by protein, under normal condition, both of them will excreted by kidneys. After the kidney damaged, they cannot remove out of body timely. But at the early stage they will not show any abnormal, only after the glomerular filtration rate down to 50%, the level of them will increase rapidly. So once you found your creatinine level or urea level is higher than the normal level, that means your kidney has been damaged serious.
The natural herbal medicine for Diabetes
Constrained by the traditional ways we take the Herbal Medicine, the active ingredients in them can not be used totally. So in order to help these medicines work efficiently, experts in our hospital have invented a series of unique therapies which have remarkable curative effect in curing Diabetes. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is the representative of them, it is a kind of unique Chinese medicine external application treatment. With the help of this therapy, the high urea and creatinine level can be lowered naturally.
- Tag: Diabetes Herbal Medicine Creatinine 5.4 Urea 113
- Pre: How to Reverse Kidney Failure Naturally by Herbal Medicine
- Next: In Which City of China can I Find Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis