Can Chinese Herb Medicine Help to Renew the Kidney Function2014-09-25 10:40
It is known that Chinese Herb Medicine now is popular in curing Kidney Disease due to its remarkable effect, then can it help to renew the kidney function ?
Usually, after people got Kidney Failure, their kidney function will decline 5% per year, and some of then even deteriorate in a short time. So doctors always recommend antibiotic or immunosuppressants to delay the progression of the disease. Once this disease loss control, dialysis will be needed. But as we all know it just can replace kidney to remove the toxins in the body but can not improve the kidney function, not to mention cure the disease.
Chinese Herb Medicine as an alternative therapies of dialysis, it can help to improve the GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate, one of the important indicator of kidney function) and renew the kidney function. In addition, it can cure this disease without make further damage to your kidney. But restrained by the traditional ways, the active ingredients can not work well. So in order to help those ingredients work well, experts in our hospital have been committed to invent some new ways. After years of research, they invented Micro-Chinese Herb Medicine Osmotherapy and some other unique therapies based on Traditional Chinese Herb Medicine.
Now you know that Chinese Herb Medicine can help to renew the kidney function, especially those new ways like Micro-Chinese Herb Medicine. If you want to know more informations about the treatment of kidney disease or those unique therapies, you can contact our online doctor or leave messages to us. We will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Kidney function Herbal Medicine Chinese Herb Medicine
- Pre: Enema Therapy
- Next: Chinese Herb Medicine Can Reverse the Damaged Kidney Function
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis