Top Seven Treatments are Better than Dialysis2016-09-06 17:05
To be frankly, dialysis as one of the most common treatment of kidney failure, it is not the best treatment. It is said that the Top Seven Treatments have better curative effect than dialysis in treating kidney failure.
Why dialysis is not the the best treatment for kidney failure patient?
Dialysis is the quickest way to clear part of the toxin out of body, it can take over part of native kidney function to clear away creatinine level temporarily, but it can’t treat kidney disease and recover the damaged glomerulus.
Dialysis also causes many side effects, such as fatigue, muscle cramps, itchy skin and infection. What’s more, it will impacts heart, which will induce some heart disease, thus to threat patient’s life.
Why Top Seven Treatments are Better than dialysis for kidney failure?
In fact, the Top Seven Treatments is a series of treatments based on traditional Chinese Medicine, there are seven different treatments in it and each of them has its own features in treating kidney disease. Cooperated with each other they can get kidney disease under good control. If the patient’s can get this systematic treatment timely, they may get their disease reversed, so that they can have a chance to live a quality life without dialysis.
If you want to treat kidney failure effectively or want to get a better treatment than dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Dialysis Herbal Medicine Top Seven Treatments
- Pre: How to Deal With A Patient Only Have 4% Kidney Function
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis