The Tips In Your Life To Be Paid Attention For Hypertensive NephropathyThis article was provided by doctor zhengfalei 2018-09-11 10:09
With the improvement of life quality more and more people get the hypertension ,that disease is called the rich disease,then at present the patients are suggested to do appropriate movement and keep strict diet plan to keep the normal blood pressure.The more bad situation to these diabetes patients they often have gotten kidney disease and that is harder than other disease to treat.That is called the hypertensive nephropathy.Then as a kidney doctor i want to give you some advices to help improve the kidney condition as following:
1. patients with hypertensive nephropathy should have low-sugar diet.
2. patients with hypertension and nephrosis should take a proper amount of protein. The amount of protein per kilogram of body weight is 1 g per day for hypertensive patients. Eating fish protein 2-3 times a week can improve blood vessel elasticity and permeability, increase urinary sodium excretion, and lower the blood pressure. When hypertension is associated with renal insufficiency, protein intake should be limited.
3, hypertensive nephropathy patients should limit fat intake. When cooking, use vegetable oil ,and eat more sea fish. Marine fish contains unsaturated fatty acids that can oxidize cholesterol, thereby lowering plasma cholesterol. It also prolongs platelet aggregation, inhibits thrombosis, prevents stroke, and contains more linoleic acid. To increase the elasticity of micro-vessels, to prevent blood vessel rupture, and to prevent the complications of hypertension have a certain role.
4. Limiting salt intake in hypertensive nephropathy patients: Should be gradually reduced to 6g per day or less, that is, ordinary beer cover removed after the pad, a bottle cover of salt is about 6g. This amount refers to the total amount of sodium salt, including sodium salts used in cooking salts and other foods. Properly reducing sodium intake helps lower blood pressure and reduce sodium and water retention in the body.
5, hypertensive nephropathy patients eat more potassium, calcium-rich and low sodium foods. Such as potatoes, eggplant, kelp, lettuce. Foods high in calcium: Milk, yogurt, shrimp. Eat less broth, because of the increase in nitrogen extracts in broth, can promote the increase of uric acid in the body, increase the burden on the heart, liver and kidney.
After these comments i think you can obtain more benefit from them,and if you have any questions about that please contact us as the following message:
Whatsapp / Viber / Wechat: +8618633865632
- Tag: Hypertension Hypertensive Nephropathy Low-sugar diet A proper amount protein Fat intake Salt intake More potassium Calcium-rich Low sodium
- Pre: The Tips In Your Life To Be Paid Attention For Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Next: The Common Symptoms Of Hypertensive Nephropathy