Some Symptoms Of Hypertensive Nephropathy To Help You Know It Well2018-08-27 14:59
When you have hypertensive nephropathy you must know more information about that that can help you understand your condition well and find the reasonable treatment easily.Now i will share the symptoms of disease with you as following:
Five early symptoms of hypertensive nephropathy
1. yin deficiency and yang hyperactivity syndrome: Vertigo, tinnitus, headache and distension, flushed complexion, impatience, irritability, soreness and weakness of waist and knees, sphoria with feverish sensation in chest，palms and soles, palpitation and insomnia, red tongue, thin yellow coating or red tongue with little coating, and thready pulse.
2. deficiency of qi and blood: Vertigo is aggravated by movement, fatigue is immediate, lips and nails are not fair, hair color is not lustrous, spirit is exhausted and lazy, palpitations and insomnia are caused, poor loose stool is even caused by urination and edema of limbs.The tongue is light in quality, the fur is thin and white, and the pulse is thin and weak or bears a generation.
3. kidney essence deficiency syndrome: Vertigo, tinnitus, insomnia, dreaminess, soreness of waist and knees. Those who are tend to yang deficiency, will have cold limbs, poor appetite and loose stool, pale tongue, and deep, thin and weak pulse. For those with tend yin deficiency, will suffer sphoria with feverish sensation in chest, palms and soles, with red tongue and little fur, and the pulse string is fine.
4. phlegm stagnation syndrome: Dizziness, chest tightness, nausea, edema of the face or limbs, especially below the waist, dysuria, white and greasy fur, and moist and slippery pulse.
5. qi stagnation and blood stasis syndrome: Vertigo accompanied by distending pain in the head, the pain is fixed at the place where the pain is sustained, the complexion is dark and sluggish, the tongue is fringed with petechiae, and the pulse is wiry and astringent.
If you want to know more detailed information about the diabetic hypertension please contact us through the following message:
- Tag: Reasonable treatment Yin deficiency Hypertensive Nephropathy Deficiency of qi and blood Phlegm stagnation syndrome Hyperactivity syndrome Kidney essence deficiency syndrome Qi stagnation and blood stasis syndrome
- Pre: Albumin in Urine 572mg/L and Hypertension What is Chinese Medicine
- Next: None