IgA Nephropathy: Fluid Intake for PD Dialysis Patients2014-06-26 02:59
Unlike hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis is performed daily. As a result, the body does not buildup as much fluid, so the diet is more liberal. While, what is the fluid intake for IgA Nephropathy patients on PD dialysis? Read on or consult our online doctor for free and professional advice.
IgA Nephropathy on PD dialysis patients can normally drink an amount of fluid equal to 24 hour urine output, plus 750ml. Hence, the exact amount needs to be judged individually. Excessive intake may lead to complications such as swelling, high blood pressure, and difficulty breathing.
If you are interested to get personalized suggestions, please feel free to Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your detailed disease information. After making a detailed analysis, our kidney doctor will reply you promptly.
In order to improve an improved quality of life and live a much extended life expectancy, IgA Nephropathy on PD dialysis patients are suggested to follow a proper diet and adopt effective medical treatment to prevent further loss of renal function and repair the damaged kidneys. In this way, the disease will not aggravate in the future and complete renal failure could be avoided.
As for efficient treatment for dialysis patients, the latest Blood Pollution Therapy is recommended. (Click Here to learn more detailed introduction) As a systematic treatment, this therapy combines advanced blood purification techniques with traditional Chinese medicine remedies (including Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, full bath therapy, foot bath, enema, cycle therapy, moxibustion). Depending on individualized illness condition, certain methods will be chosen to help clean the blood and restore the renal function. Over time, kidney capacity can be restored.
If you still have anything unclear about managing your IgA Nephropathy on PD dialysis, leave your doubt in the section below. We will reply you soon!
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Diet IgA Nephropathy on dialysis
- Pre: Benefits of IgA Nephropathy from Carrot Juice
- Next: Is It OK for IgA Nephropathy Patients Eat Oranges
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis