With Stage 4 Kidney Failure and IgA Nephropathy How Long can I Live2014-11-18 10:46
With stage 4 Kidney Failure and IgA Nephropathy how long can i live ? Actually, there are many factors can affect the life expectancy of kidney disease, those factors included age and disease condition but the mainly factor is the treatment you choose.
Stage 4 kidney failure means that more than 70% kidney functions has been lost, so the patients have to seek help from renal replacement therapies, dialysis and transplant are the two common therapies. Both of them can help people to live longer.
How long can patient live with the help of dialysis ?
Generally speaking, dialysis can enable another 2-5 years for end stage renal failure patients. But for people who are in stage 4 Kidney Failure, they may can stay in this stage for years without progressing into the end stage renal failure.
How long can patient live with the help of transplant ?
In fact, transplant is the most effective ways to solve the kidney problem, if people can get transplant successfully, they may live like a normal person, but not all the people can be the candidate of transplant.
Actually, except these two common ways, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy also can prolong the life span of kidney disease patient. In addition, it can solve the kidney problem from its underlying causes, what’s more, it is suitable for all the people.
In one word, if left untreated it may fall into Uremia in a short time, but if you take actions, the prognosis will be different.
From the above we can see that how long can a stage 4 Kidney Failure patient with IgA Nephropathy live mainly depend on the therapies they choose. If you have other questions or need any help in treating kidney failure, do not hesitant to contact us by email or you can chat with our online doctor directly. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Stage 4 Kidney Failure IgA prognosis
- Pre: IgA Nephropathy & Stage 5 Kidney Failure without Dialysis Life Span
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- With Stage 4 Kidney Failure and IgA Nephropathy How Long can I Live
- IgA Nephropathy & Stage 5 Kidney Failure without Dialysis Life Span
- 8% Kidney Function with IgA Nephropathy Extend My Life Expectancy
- Can eGFR of 28 in IgA Nephropathy Patient Live a Normal Life Span
- Is IgA Nephropathy Deadly
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis