Can eGFR of 28 in IgA Nephropathy Patient Live a Normal Life Span2014-05-12 06:59
The estimated glomerular filtration rate is a test to assess how well the kidneys are working. In this article, let’s talk about this question, ‘Can eGFR of 28 in IgA Nephropathy patient live a normal life span?’ For personalized advice, chat with our online doctor for free help.
How severe is eGFR of 28 in IgA Nephropathy?
In fact, patients of this condition have progressed to stage 4 kidney disease with severe decrease of renal function. As renal damage deteriorates, patients may present serious symptoms such as blood in urine, swelling, itchy skin, anemia, etc. Their quality of life gets affected in varies degrees.
Can eGFR of 28 in IgA Nephropathy patient live a normal life span?
The answer is definitely ‘YES’ as long as patients can take early and systematic treatment to stop the disease’s further aggravation and prevent renal failure.
In modern medical science, the most advanced therapy for this disorder is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Many kidney patients throughout the world have regained normal life under this treatment.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a holistic approach with aims to eliminate the symptoms of kidney disease as well as restore the overall renal function. Other than oral drugs, this therapy is an external application. Patients lie on bed with medicine packages attached to their kidney region. So it is both safe and convenient.
If you are interested to learn more detailed introduction about our featured Osmotherapy, you can click Here to watch this video. Hope it really helps for your better understanding.
Do you still have any question about managing your eGFR of 28 in IgA Nephropathy? If so, you can leave your doubt in the message board as below. Glad to share advice!
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Prognosis IgA Nephropathy and GFR 28
- Pre: Is IgA Nephropathy Deadly
- Next: 8% Kidney Function with IgA Nephropathy Extend My Life Expectancy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- With Stage 4 Kidney Failure and IgA Nephropathy How Long can I Live
- IgA Nephropathy & Stage 5 Kidney Failure without Dialysis Life Span
- 8% Kidney Function with IgA Nephropathy Extend My Life Expectancy
- Can eGFR of 28 in IgA Nephropathy Patient Live a Normal Life Span
- Is IgA Nephropathy Deadly
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis