Herbal Treatment for IgA Nephropathy2013-09-30 14:23
Is there a herbal treatment for IgA Nephropathy? There is no cure for IgA Nephropathy and as of now, this kidney problem is treated by controlling its symptoms with immunosuppressants, hypotensive drugs and statin therapy and so on. Different medicines are used to treat IgA Nephropathy in medicine and patients can experience complete remission with them; however, unfortunately, long-term taking of these medications will cause lots of side effects which affect patients’ life seriously. Therefore, many IgA Nephropathy place their hope on herbal treatment. Well then, is there such a herbal treatment that can help to control IgA Nephropathy well?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy for IgA Nephropathy
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a herbal treatment as it works through a group of herbs which have been proven to be of functions of expanding blood vessels, blocking inflammation, preventing anticoagulation and degrading extracellular matrixes. IgA Nephropathy is an autoimmune disease and marked by IgA deposition in mesangial area. Because of these depositions, inflammatory response occurs, which can cause damages on surrounding kidney tissues. Therefore, with Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, inflammation in kidney can be controlled well without causing any discomforts or side effects. Besides, effective ingredients in micro-Chinese medicine can regulate immune system, improve immunity and promote blood circulation. With these benefits, IgA deposition in mesangial area can be removed successfully and this is the most important part for IgA Nephropathy to protect their residual kidney tissues from being damaged.
What can IgA Nephropathy patients expect from this herbal treatment?
Due to the difference of state of the illness, IgA Nephropathy patients may receive different treatment effects, but generally they can experience the following changes:
1. Their appetite and sleep quality are improved greatly
2. Cold hands becomes warm and they may feel their palms begin to sweat
3. Protein and blood in urine reduce
4. Blood pressure is controlled into normal range easily
5. They become more energetic
6. GFR increases. For IgA Nephropathy patients who are on dialysis, they are allowed to get off dialysis when their GFR is increased to 15. And for some others, even though they can not get rid of dialysis effectively, their dialysis frequency can be lowered.
As a herbal treatment, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has its own characteristics and advantages in treating refractory illness, including IgA Nephropathy. If you are interested in this treatment, you can leave message to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more detailed information.
- Pre: How to Extend the Life with IgA Nephropathy
- Next: IgA Nephropathy Comes Back Easily after Kidney Transplant