How Long can You Survive on 5% Kidney Function without Dialysis2014-07-12 02:57
Dialysis is a treatment used for people whose kidneys don’t work properly. It can take place of the kidneys’ function of removing wastes and extra fluid. In this text, let’s talk about this question, “How long can you survive on 5% kidney function without dialysis?”
Our kidney doctor is available online now to offer you free help. Chat with them if you prefer to talking directly. Or, read on to learn more useful information.
A person with 5% kidney function has developed into final stage renal disease with loss of most renal function. The kidneys are not able to work adequately to sustain life. Without dialysis or other treatment, patient will diet soon within a few days or weeks.
If you want to get a personalized analysis about your life span, please Email us at email@example.com with your detailed illness information. Our kidney experts will make a comprehensive analysis and reply you soon within 24 hours. Hope this really helps!
In case of 5% kidney function, if patient does not want to take dialysis, he can choose alternative treatment option to prevent further aggravation of kidney damage and stop the disease’s continual deterioration. Systematic remedy known as Blood Pollution Therapy is just such kind of method.
In 2014, Blood Pollution Therapy is the latest development in treating kidney failure. The treatment process involves advanced blood purification techniques with traditional Chinese medicine remedies. Specific therapies are chosen according to unique diagnosis of patient’s illness situation. To learn more detailed introduction, please check Here.
If you still have anything unclear or would like to learn more information, please leave a message in the section below. We will try our best to share free help!
- Tag: Kidney Failure Prognosis 5% kidney function no dialysis
- Pre: Is Creatinine of 11 in Kidney Failure without Dialysis Dangerous
- Next: Renal Failure: Do Kidney Transplant Patient Have a Shorter Lifespan
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How Long Can Kidney Failure Patients Live if They Stop Dialysis
- How Long Can Kidney Failure Patient Live with Creatinine 4.7
- How Long Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine 574 Live without Dialysis
- What is the Life Expectancy for Kidney Failure Patient with GFR of 10
- What Is the Recovery Chance of Stage 4 Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis