What is the Life Expectancy for Kidney Failure Patient with GFR of 102015-08-20 17:33
What is the life expectancy for kidney failure patient with GFR of 10 ? Actually, there are many factors will affect the life span of the patient, such as age, physical condition, causes of kidney disease, treatment and so on, among them the treatment is the key point to prolong the life span.
GFR is considered to be the most sensitive indicator of kidney function. By detecting the GFR, doctor can figure out the exact stage of kidney disease and the treatment. GFR declines with the disease progresses. If the GFR drops to below 15ml/min, you may have probably entered into stage 5 kidney failure, the advanced stage of kidney disease. In this stage, dialysis or kidney transplant will be applied to sustain life.
If you are accompanied by serious problems with GFR 10, dialysis will be in demand. Normally, with dialysis, 80% people can live another 1 year, 64% people can live another 2 years, 33% can live 5 years and 10% can live 10 years. But at the meantime, dialysis will bring you a lot of side-effects, which will heavily affect your lifespan.
If dialysis does not work, kidney transplant will be applied. Kidney transplant will double or even triple the lifespan of dialysis. But it will take a long time to wait for a proper donated kidney.
What treatment is helpful for prolong the lifespan ?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is strongly recommended. It is a natural therapy without any side-effect. It can solve kidney problem more completely by repairing the damaged kidney cells, restoring the original kidney structure and improving kidney function. As a result, GFR is also enhanced. You can live much longer than you can imagine with this therapy.
If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney failure, you can leave message to us
- Tag: Kidney Failure Kidney Failure Prognosis GFR of 10
- Pre: What Is the Recovery Chance of Stage 4 Kidney Disease
- Next: How Long Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine 574 Live without Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How Long Can Kidney Failure Patients Live if They Stop Dialysis
- How Long Can Kidney Failure Patient Live with Creatinine 4.7
- How Long Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine 574 Live without Dialysis
- What is the Life Expectancy for Kidney Failure Patient with GFR of 10
- What Is the Recovery Chance of Stage 4 Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis