What Is the Recovery Chance of Stage 4 Kidney Disease2015-05-21 17:11
What is the recovery chance of stage 4 kidney disease ? For patient who are in Stage 4 CKD and want to make your kidneys recover to as healthy as normal people, the result may make you disappointed. This is because once inherent kidney cells are necrotic completely, we can do nothing to repair them. But that not means people can do nothing to improve their kidney disease function.
At stage 4 kidney disease, a part of inherent kidney cells are just damaged, while some indeed are necrotic. From this point, kidney experts here try their best to improve patients' kidney function and overall health condition.
In stage 4, patients' kidney function is still above 15%, so they still have chance to reverse their kidney damage and prompt their kidney function. The key is to get correct and prompt treatment option.
In our hospital, we mainly use Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat kidney disease. During the whole treatment, some western medicines may also be used to support Chinese medicines for controlling some kidney disease symptoms and complications.
What can Chinese medicine do for patients with Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease? These medicines increase the recovery chance of kidney disease through four aspects:
- Increase the blood flow into kidneys for providing more blood and oxygen for inherent kidney cells.
- Regulate the internal environment, in order to protect the remaining kidney functioning tissues.
- Stimulate the self-healing system of kidneys, so inherent kidney cells can get recovery gradually by themselves.
- Keep kidney condition from worsening, and the key is to control the underlying cause and related problems.
If you want to know more information or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can leave message or send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Pre: What is the Life Span for Patient with Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: What is the Life Expectancy for Kidney Failure Patient with GFR of 10