Is Diabetes & Stage 5 Kidney Failure Reversible without Dialysis2014-06-08 08:57
Diabetes is the most common single cause of renal failure. There is no cure, but medical treatment can slow the progression of kidney disease. In this text, let’s talk about this question, “Is Diabetes and stage 5 kidney failure reversible without dialysis?” For personalized advice, chat with our online doctor for free help.
Is Diabetes and stage 5 kidney failure reversible without dialysis? Fortunately, the answer is “YES”. But how?
In order to avoid or get rid of dialysis, patients should take effective treatment to stop the disease’s continual deterioration and improve the residual kidney capacity. When kidneys work better and better, patients can live a normal, long life with their own kidneys.
While, what is the best treatment option with such curative effects?
Different from symptomatic treatment, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a fundamental solution with aims to treat renal failure from the root cause. Chinese herb medicine is externally used to take effect to dilate the blood vessels, prevent inflammation, anti-coagulation, remove harmful toxins and wastes out of the body, enhance the blood and oxygen supply, repair the impaired kidneys and greatly raise the renal function. By doing this, the disease will not aggravate in the future. In favorable cases, kidney damage can even be reversed in certain degree.
If you or your beloved one is suffering from Diabetes and stage 5 kidney failure, you are advised to consider taking Osmotherapy in order to prevent dialysis or transplant. Still have anything unclear? Leave your doubt in the following message board. Take care please!
- Tag: Kidney Failure Prognosis Diabetes and Kidney Failure
- Pre: Life Expectancy of Creatinine 6.2 in Kidney Failure without Dialysis
- Next: Is Creatinine of 11 in Kidney Failure without Dialysis Dangerous
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How Long Can Kidney Failure Patients Live if They Stop Dialysis
- How Long Can Kidney Failure Patient Live with Creatinine 4.7
- How Long Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine 574 Live without Dialysis
- What is the Life Expectancy for Kidney Failure Patient with GFR of 10
- What Is the Recovery Chance of Stage 4 Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis