Does Dialysis Patient’s Urine has a Smell2014-12-08 16:55
As we all know, under normal condition, the urine has its own smell, but after people got disease the smell of the urine will changed. For example diabetic patient’s urine smell sweet. Then does dialysis patient’s urine has a smell ?
It is known that kidney plays an important role in discharging wastes and toxins, so many substances will go out with urine together, that is the reasons why urine has smell, but usually, it is not so heavy, so we may not smell it. But after people got disease the smell will changes, so we should pay special attention to it.
Does dialysis patient’s urine has a smell ?
Actually, dialysis patient’s urine has no smell and no color, it looks like boiled water. That is because the kidney has lost most of its functions, so it can not discharge any toxins and wastes in it, there is even no any substances in it. So that why we always told the people that not “boiled water” is good signal.
So once you’ve got a “boiled water” urine, you should pay special attention to it, that may means your kidney is not in good condition.
For patients who are undergoing dialysis, you may experience some pains and complications, so you should keep positive attitude to take it. And remember to communicate with your dialysis timely, that can help you suffer less pains. If you need any help or want to know more detail about the treatment of kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Kidney Failure Symptoms Dialysis Urine in dialysis
- Pre: Does Frequency Urine will Cause Kidney Failure
- Next: What is the Relationship between Diarrhea and Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis