Why Kidney Failure Patient is Easy to Get Anemia and How to Treat It2015-01-25 14:33
Anemia is one of the common symptoms of kidney failure and most of the patients will experience it, then why kidney failure patient is easy to get anemia and how to treat it ? Hoping the following content can help you know more clear about it.
Why kidney failure patient is easy to get anemia ?
Healthy kidneys produce the hormone erythropoietin that stimulates the bone marrow to make oxygen-carrying red blood cells. As the kidneys fail, they produce less erythropoietin, resulting in decreased production of red blood cells to replace the natural breakdown of old red blood cells. As a result, the blood carries less hemoglobin, a condition known as anemia.
What are the symptoms of kidney failure ?
Feeling tired and/or weak
Low blood pressure
If you are the person who are suffering anemia hope you can treat it, the earlier you can get rid of it the earlier you can enjoy the quality life.
How to treat anemia in kidney failure ?
Take some blood tonic and make a fit diet, both of them can help you live better. But if you want to get rid of it you have to repair the damaged kidneys which is the primary cause of anemia in kidney failure.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese herb medicine can repair the damaged kidneys quickly and effectively, due to its remarkable effect and little side-effect, it has been used widely in treating kidney disease. With the help of this therapy, the symptoms cuased by kidney disorder can be relieved greatly.
If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney failure, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Kidney Failure Symptoms Anemia in Kidney Failure How to treat anemia in kidney failure
- Pre: Numbness in Kidney Failure What are the Causes and How to Treat It
- Next: Symptoms of High Blood Urea Nitrogen in Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis