My Kidney is Working at 8% with Lupus Nephritis How Long Do I Have2014-06-20 07:18
Expert answer: How are you? Thanks for your consulting us. As you said, your kidney is working at 8% with Lupus Nephritis and you do not want to take dialysis. Given below is our analysis about your life expectancy. Hope it really helps for your reference.
Your current case is quite serious and most of your renal function has been lost. At this point, the kidneys are unable to work adequately to remove excess wastes and extra fluid. Toxins will build up within the body, causing severe symptoms and complications. Without dialysis, the disease will be life-threatening.
As you do not want to take dialysis, you are suggested to take alternative treatment to manage your disease and sustain life. Currently, the most advanced option with such curative effects is Blood Pollution Therapy. (Check Here to learn more detailed introduction)
Blood Pollution Therapy is a systematic treatment, and the whole process includes three parts, named remove blood stasis by comprehensive blood purification therapies, supplement essential elements to the blood, protect and improve the overall renal function. Under this treatment, kidney disease will not aggravate in the future and patients’ quality of life can be significantly improved.
Whether your kidney is working at 8% with Lupus Nephritis is suitable to take Blood Pollution Therapy or not? You can Email us at email@example.com to get free evaluation from our experts team. We will try our best to help you. Take care please!
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Prognosis Lupus Nephritis and 8% kidney function
- Pre: 4th Stage Kidney Failure from Lupus Nephritis Life Expectancy
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis
- Lupus Nephritis Basic
- Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Lupus Nephritis Diet
- Lupus Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis