Lupus Nephritis How to Prevent Frequent Fever2018-03-18 13:58
Fever refers to a high body temperature caused by the inner factors in our body. Usually, it can bother our like and lead to much discomforts and worsen the kidney condition for the kidney disease patients. And then, how to prevent frequent fever in lupus nephritis?
Why do the lupus nephritis patients suffer from frequent fever?
1. Low immunity. In the situation of lupus nephritis, the patients’ immune system will secrete certain outcomes to injure their own tissues and cells. In the meanwhile, with the accumulation of the extra water, toxins and wastes which should be cleared completely by kidneys, the patients can not protect themselves well from cold or infection. These reasons will lead to frequent fever.
2. Inadequate treatment. Almost all the medicine to control the fever in the lupus nephritis simply disappear the symptoms and lower the temperature, rather than taking effects on repairing kidney problem. Hence, the fever will reoccur once more.
Thereby, how to stop the reappearance of fever in lupus nephritis?
I high recommended Chinese Medicine Therapy.
The kidney experts in Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine created Toxin-Removing Therapy, a natural treatment to make use of the active materials of Chinese herbs to remove the toxins in the blood or even in the renal cells in safety. Also, it can resume the blood circulation, provide enough blood and oxygen to the lesion, adjust the immune system and dissolve the problem from roots.
In such a beneficial blood surrounding, the kidney function will be improved, and the toxins are eliminated thoroughly. As a result, symptoms or complications can be alleviated and the patients can hold a high quality life and avoid dialysis successfully.
Do you suffer frequent fever in lupus nephritis? Do you want to prevent the deterioration of lupus nephritis? If yes, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Lupus Nephritis Symptoms
- Pre: How to Treat Rash for Lupus Nephritis Patients with Creatinine 4.35
- Next: How Can We Get Rid of the Frequent Fever in Lupus Nephritis