Can Gluten be Associated with Nephrotic Syndrome2014-09-18 10:40
Gluten is a substance found in cereal grains such as wheat, it can be make into many kinds of foods and is loved by many people. But due to abundant protein in it, patients with Nephrotic Syndrome is not suit to eat it. Now you know why Gluten is associated with Nephrotic Syndrome.
Gluten is a kind of plant foot with high protein in it (about 26g protein included in 10g gluten), so a patient with kidney disease should avoid to eat it. You know that control protein intake not only can help to decrease the work load of kidney but also can help to lower the level of BUN, serum phosphorus and acidosis, that is because when you taking protein other things also will be taken at the same time.
If you are annoying by what kind of foods do you should eat, you can choose wheat starch diet and high-quality protein foods like milk, egg-white, lean meat and fish. Wheat starch diet is very good for patients with kidney disease, if you choose it to replace parts of staple foods such as rice and wheat flour that can help to ease the burden of kidney and supply enough protein at the same time.
In one word, gluten can be associated with Nephrotic Syndrome, so as a patient with this disease, you should avoid to eat it. Do keep a fit diet that can help you to leave better and longer. If you need any help in choosing what to eat or the cure methods, you can chat with our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Nephrotic Syndrome Diet Can gluten be associated with Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pre: Is Pineapple Proper for Nephrotic Syndrome
- Next: Is Peanut Good for Nephrotic Syndrome Patient
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis