Is Peanut Good for Nephrotic Syndrome Patient2014-10-17 16:38
Is peanut good for Nephrotic Syndrome patient ? Nutritionist said that peanut contains many kinds of nutritions, so it is very good for most of the people, but it is not suitable for patient with Nephrotic Syndrome, due to the rich protein and fat in it.
Peanut contains 50% fat, 25% protein, 25% vitamin(B1,B2 and vitamin E), so it can provide most of the necessary substances for the body. But the rich fat in it will increase the Lipid levels, that may cause Arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure and Coronary Heart Disease. And the high level of protein in it can add burden to the kidney and increase the creatinine level in blood at the same time. In addition, peanut also can aggravate inflammatory, so it is not good for patients with swelling.
From the above we know that peanut is not very good for patient with Nephrotic Syndrome, so if you are the person who are in this situation, you should avoid to eat it. Of course, that not means you can not eat it. If there is no obvious symptoms, you can have some of it, so as to meet the demand of our body to keep nutrition balance.
As we all know diet plays an important role in curing kidney disease, so as a patient with this disease, you should pay special attention to the foods you eat. If necessary, you can make a diet plan with the help of your nutritionist or our online doctor.
Have other questions or need any help in treating Nephrotic Syndrome, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will reply free help within 24 hours. Hoping as the people can have a bight day.
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Nephrotic Syndrome Diet Peanut with Nephrotic Syndrome Patient
- Pre: Can Gluten be Associated with Nephrotic Syndrome
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis