Can Nephrotic Syndrome lead to Edema2014-02-25 06:43
Nephrotic Syndrome is a renal disorder characterized by a number of signs of disease:proteinuria,hypoalbuminemia and edema.Edema is a serious symptom,which refers to the deposition of excess water.Long-term edema brings many complications.How does Nephrotic Syndrome lead to edema?and what should we do for nephrotic syndrome?Follow our descriptions and find the answers.
How does Nephrotic Syndrome lead to edema?
Nephrotic syndrome patients have various pathological injuries leading to blocking renal microcirculation.Meanwhile renal intrinsic cells are also damaging due to the shortage of blood and oxygen with the inflammation response.More specifically,The damage contains mesangial cell proliferation,mesangial matrix and so on.Under such circumstances,lots of protein is leaked out of the body as renal tubules fail to reabsorb enough protein thus forming amounts of protein.
When nephrotic syndrome occur amounts of protein,less protein are in our body thus leading to the occurrence of hypoproteinemia.As less protein is in the blood,plasma colloid osmotic pressure begins to be reduced.The decreasing plasm colloid osmotic pressure stands for serious deposition of water in the blood.As the water in blood is above the water in tissues,the water in the blood is forced to oppress into the tissues.Therefore edema follows to appear.
With too much water in the blood,blood pressure is leaded to higher level easily and quickly.High blood pressure is a accelerator of kidney disease.Therefore effective treatment and efficiency methods are provided.
Chinese medicines are processed and put into bags.The two bags containing the activated Chinese medicines work on BL 23 Acupoint repairing renal damage and restoring renal functions.When the renal functions can be improved increasingly and gradually,the excess water can be removed timely thus reliving edema effectively.
If you are interested in our therapies,email to firstname.lastname@example.org with patient’s information and our experts give you a reply with specific guidance for free.
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms Edema and Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pre: If I Have Nephrotic Syndrome What Causes My Edema
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis