Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine Work Together to Control Uremia Well2015-02-17 16:11
NAJIYAH is an Uremia(End Stage Renal Disease)patient and accompanied by many other complications. She has been suffering from protein 9 years, elevated serum creatinine 5 years, this disease goes worse one weeks ago before she admitted into the hospital. The following are some detailed information about her
Marital Status: married
Birth place: Baghdad Baghdad Iraq
On November 29, 2014, she came to our hospital for the first time. After 28 days treatment, her disease went well and was under controlled, in order to ease the economic burden, our doctor decided to let she back home and insist home remedy to consolidate the curative effect. The following are some details about her disease and the treatment, hope you can learn something from it.
9 years ago, her blood pressures went to high and the test shown protein+, serum creatinine 86umol/L
5 years ago, she got cold and lead to swelling in both lower limbs. The test shown protein 2+, serum creatinine 200umol/L
1 years ago, she began to feel headache and dizzy, then her blood pressure up to 140/100mmHg. The test shown protein 2+, serum creatinine 530umol/L
One week ago before admitted into her local hospital, she began to feel vomit and nausea, then her blood pressure level up to 150/90mmHg. The test shown that her hemoglobin was 105g/L, RBC(red blood cell count) was 3.45×1012/L, serum creatinine 1400umol/l, BUN 50mmol/L. And her urine output began to decrease.
After a series of test in our hospital, doctors diagnosed her disease as Chronic Glomerulonephritis, Uremia (the end stage of renal disease), Renal Hypertension, Renal anemia, Metabolic Acidosis, Hyperuricemia and Hyperkalemia
Western Medicine and Chinese Medicine together to help her live better. The western medicines are used to relieve those symptoms such as high potassium level, and those Chinese Medicines are used to repair the damaged kidneys and protect the kidneys from further damage. In this way, her disease got controlled in a short time.
All the symptoms caused by kidney disease got relieved, especially the high serum creatinine level downs from 1400umol/l to 365umol/L.
Chinese herbs used in treating her disease:
Maikang Mixture, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Foot Bath Therapy, Enema Therapy and Oral Chinese Medicine. If you want to know more details about those therapies, you can leave message to us, we will reply you as soon as possible.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Chinese medicine Uremia Patient Story Western Medicine
- Pre: Letter of Thanks for Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Next: Diabetes and Kidney Disease with High Blood Pressure 23 Years Can It be Controlled Well
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis