Say Goodbye to Dialysis2013-10-18 14:42
Can we get off dialysis? I believe all the kidney failure patients concern about this question, as it decides the future of life. Dialysis is helpful, but torturous. Also, patients’ survival rate decreases over time once they start dialysis. Therefore, avoiding or getting dialysis becomes the biggest wish of patients suffering from kidney failure. Well, is it possible for one to get off dialysis? As for this question, I’d like to say “Yes! It is possible for a kidney failure patient to say goodbye to dialysis”. And here there is a real example!
Tima Kaeryo is a CKD stage 5 patient who comes from Papua New Guinea. Before coming to China for treatment, he was told dialysis and kidney transplant are the last two options by doctors in local hospital and Singapore. However, he came across the problem of finding a matched kidney, so dialysis becomes the only chance form him to keep alive. Afterwards, during a chance, he heard about Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital where provide various treating methods like Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, foot bath, acupuncture, enema and blood purification. Under the effects of these treatments, his creatinine dropped to 114 from 1142 within 20 days and urine output was increased to 2000 ml. What an amazing treatment effect!
As toxins and wastes in the blood are removed successfully, Tima fells better, for example, his appetite is improved, and he can work around and get up without help. What is more, he does not need dialysis any more.
Tima Kaeryo is just one of the most ordinary patients of CKD stage 5 (End Stage Renal Failure). He can get off dialysis successfully as he is brave enough to take steps to receive new treatments and he is brave enough to believe he can get off dialysis. Kidney failure is deadly and has become one of the leading causes of death of us. Therefore, we need to stand together to fight against it. Do not give up any hope and strengthen our belief that we can beat it finally.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories
- Pre: Hope Comes from A Letter for Chronic Kidney Disease Patients
- Next: Patients with CKD Share The Therapeutic Effects of Chinese Medicines
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis