I am A FSGS Patient after Treatment My Protein Turns to Negative2016-05-13 16:56
ZUBAIR is a 41 years old FSGS patient, on April 10th, 2015 he came to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital for the first time to seek further treatment. Before coming here, he has suffered from proteinuria for 10 years and high serum creatinine 4 years. After 43 days treatment, his overall condition got improved greatly. In the following are some details about his disease condition, let us have a look together.
10 years ago, protein1+, occult blood 1+
4 years ago, creatinine 150.28
3 years ago, headache, dizzy, blood pressure 190/100mmHg, Protein2+, occult blood 2+, Creatinine 299.67, renal biopsy shown he has got FSGS,
1 years ago, hemoglobin 101.5g/L, blood red cell count 3.53*1012, Protein 3+, occult blood 1+, creatinine 265.2, UA 560umol/L
Test in our hospital shown hemoglobin 118g/L, blood cell count 4.15*10 12/L, Serum creatinine 556umol/L, BUN 19, 7mmol/L, UA 512umol/L.
Ultrasound shown Double kidney diffuse lesions, Left hydronephrosis
Chronic glumorular nephrities, FSGS, Kidney Failure(Uremia), Renal Hypertension, Renal Anemia.
Metabolism Acidosis, Hyperuricemia, Left Hydronephrosis
Condition after treatment:
Blood red cell count 3.65*1012/L
Creatinine 236, BUN 8.2, UA 320
Protein-, occult blood-
If you want to know more details about those treatments he received in our hospital or want to control kidney failure well, you can contact us by the following ways:
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or consult our doctor directly on WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
Or fill the form below this post
No matter which way you choose, you can get a reply related with your question no more than 24 hours
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories FSGS Protein Turns to Negative
- Pre: High Creatinine Level Downs from 1254umol/L to 507umol/L
- Next: 5 Years Discontinuity Lower Extremities Edema Disappeared after Taking Chinese Meidicne Treatment
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis