Can IgA Nephropathy be Prevented from Reoccurrence2016-10-31 16:38
Haque is a yong man from India, unfortunately, he was diagnosed with IgA Nephropathy 5 years ago. At that time, he had protein+ and occult blood--. After taking some medicines, his disease got controlled.
Three and a half years ago, his disease reoccurred, the test shown 24-hour urinary protein quantity is 912.64mg. Then, doctor suggested him to take kidney biopsy to make further diagnosis. It turned out to be IgA Nephropathy.
When he came to our hospital, Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, he took test again. Heart and the lungs are normal. There is slight putting edema in the lower extremities. And blood test result was: protein +++, occult blood --， immunoglobulin A 5.31g/L，immunoglobulin G16.88g/L; 24-hour urinary protein quantity 2.54.
According to his condition, our doctor arranged a series treatments for him. After about one months treatment in our hospital, his overall condition got improved. The test shown protein -, 24-hour urinary protein quantity 0.37g.
He also remains stable when he back home. Two years passed and he never saw recurrence of proteinuria, even he caught a cold for 4 to 5 time during this period. We are so glad to hear that, we know that he need not to worry about recurrence any more.
If you want to know more details about those treatments he received in our hospital or want to treat IgA Nephropathy effectively, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18633865632
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories IgA Nephropathy
- Pre: 5 Years Old Kid with Nephrotic Syndrome Seen the Hope of Life
- Next: Kidney Failure Patient with Creatinine 890 Get Rid of Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis