13 Years Old Boy See the Hope of Recovery2016-11-02 09:54
Only after 10 days treatment, his overall condition got improved totally, all those symptoms got relieved. The following are some details, let us have a look.
Little Li is a patient with nephrotic syndrome, who is 13 years old this year, when he just came to our hospital, he was silence and do not talk to anyone, then the test shown his 24hUPr is 5.56g, proteinuria 4+, only through ten days of systematic treatment, his 24hUPr reduced to 2.51g, proteinuria reduced to 2+(the other indicators also got relieved in some degrees, you can seen it in the following tests).
Seeing this results, smile appears again in his face. I believe that as long as he can insist on treating, his indexes will recover to a normal range.
If you want to know more details about his treatment procedure or want to control nephrotic syndrome effectively, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber +86 18633865632
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories Recovery
- Pre: Can the High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease Be Reduced
- Next: Can Lupus Nephropathy with Creatinine 700 be Controlled without Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis