Can Lupus Nephropathy with Creatinine 700 be Controlled without Dialysis2016-11-03 14:03
This little girl is just 20 years old, what a beautiful age, however, lupus nephropathy attack her unluckily.
In the Spring Festival, she went to local hospital for having loose bowels. The reports shown that her serum creatinine was as high as 700, it has down to uremia, and what worse is that the symptoms like anemia and serious swelling appeared, the local hospital said that they have no other way except dialysis. So for treating her disease, she came to our hospital, through our Chinese Medicine treatment, her creatinine level back to normal, urine volume increased, swelling disappeared and lupus got controlled gradually. Now she need not to take dialysis any more, the nightmare finally comes to the end.
If you want to know more details about those treatment she received or want to treat Lupus Nephropathy and reduce the high creatinine level without dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories Lupus Nephropathy Creatinine 700
- Pre: 13 Years Old Boy See the Hope of Recovery
- Next: How to Treat Nephrotic Syndrome with Serious Swelling
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis