Diabetic Nephropathy with Creatinine 6.1 Got Controlled by Chinese Medicine2016-11-05 15:40
Kenny is a diabetic patient and currently his creatinine level went to high level, even over 6.0, what’s more, his kidney got shrink. Meanwhile, he also has blood pressure and water retention problems.
A few days ago, he consulted us his kidney disease in our website. After he had a comprehensive understanding of our hospital and our characteristic treatment, he came to our hospital to adopt our characteristic Chinese medicine treatment.
After about one month of treatment, his high blood pressure got controlled and his elevated creatinine level is reduced from 6.1ml/min to 2.2ml/min. All his conditions turned to good side with the help of Chinese Medicine Therapy.
Best wishes to him! If you want to know more details about those treatments he received or want to treat Diabetic Nephropathy with high creatinine level, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18633865632
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories Diabetic Nephropathy Creatinine 6.1
- Pre: Kidney Disease Patient Don’t Want to Take Hormone: What should I Do
- Next: Diabetic Nephropathy Patient from America Seen the Hope of Life
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis