Kidney Disease Patient Don’t Want to Take Hormone: What should I Do2016-11-04 17:00
Kenly is a kidney disease patient, she suffered from both lower extremities edema, years of high blood pressure. Then, the test shown urine protein 3+, plasma albumin 28g / L. The doctor prescribed medicine to anti-inflammatory with hormones, to lower lipid with simvastatin tablets, anti-freezing with aspirin enteric-coated tablets, and also combine with the Jinshuibao capsule.
But when she new need to take the hormone, she refused resolutely. “I have a friend she is also a kidney disease patient, she take hormone just half of year, but now her face is too big, I don’t like to be her in the future.” “ if i don’t take hormone, does that mean i have to take dialysis?”
Our doctor told her, there is some alternative treatments, which can help her avoid dialysis.
The main role of hormone is anti-inflammatory, we can replaced it by other means. In addition, we can also eliminate the root causes of inflammation to prevent recurrent disease, which is the use of Chinese medicine to clean immune complex.
After two weeks’ traditional Chinese medicine treatment, urine protein reduced to 0.16g/24h, so she need not to eat hormone anymore, and also no need do dialysis. We are so glad to see this result.
If you also want to control kidney disease well and avoid dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories Kidney Disease Hormone
- Pre: Can Hypertension with Kidney Disease Got Controlled
- Next: Diabetic Nephropathy with Creatinine 6.1 Got Controlled by Chinese Medicine
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis