Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease Got Reduced from 1041 to 4502016-11-07 16:00
I think all the kidney disease patient are afraid of uremia when they heard of it, i just want to tell the patient, do not be worried too much. Yes, uremia is terrible, but it can be controlled well with systematic treatment.
Ge Hua is a uremia patient from Taiwan, also he is one of the lucky guys. In 2015 he came to Shijiazhuang kidney hospital, his creatinine was 1041umol / L, lower limbs edema, fatigue and shortness of breath, her blood pressure also was a big problem for her so many years. Doctor here made a comprehensive treatment which combines traditional Chinese medicine and western medicine, use the traditional Chinese medicines to clean the toxins in his blood and body, and combine with western medicine to give him a good kidney environment. After three courses of hospitalization, edema disappeared, blood pressure stable, his power also increased, serum creatinine decreased to 450umol/L, the other indicators are normal, then he discharged from our hospital, but also need the regular check up.
Let us give her the best wishes and prayer for her forever. May her life better and better.
If you also want to reduce the high creatinine level or need help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories Kidney Disease Creatinine
- Pre: Uremia Patient Got His Disease Under Control
- Next: How to Treat Relapsed Purpura Nephritis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis