How to Treat Relapsed Purpura Nephritis2016-11-10 16:44
Alien is a patient from Saudi Arabia, he has got purpura nephritis several years. He has been to many hospitals, but the curative effect was not good. Finally, he came to our hospital-Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital for further treatment.
At the beginning, the purpura on his legs was very severe. The purple spots became piece and also had several festers. The test reports shown occult blood was 3+ and protein 2+.
Our experts gave him a consultation timely, checked the symptoms on his body.
Later, his attending doctor, Mr. Liu, organized experts discussion: the patient’s purpura nephritis is also called allergic purpura mesangial cell disease. Due to allergy caused blood antagonism increasing and then polluted blood. When the immune function is abnormal, the body cannot remove excessive antibody, cause a lot of antibody of blood deposit on kidneys and subcutaneous and then form this disease. The common treatment just dealt with symptoms of purpura nephritis, not for polluted blood. So the condition always reoccur. So now we had to solve his uncomfortable feelings, meanwhile, helped him to remove the toxins.
Through 10 days treatment, his symptoms got relieved greatly. For his better condition, our experts decided to give him ‘four+seven’ special therapy. Eventually, one month has passed, his occult blood turned to negative, and protein turned to +-, he is so happy.
If you want to know more details about his treatment or want to treat purpura nephritis effectively, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories Purpura Nephritis Relapsed Purpura Nephritis
- Pre: Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease Got Reduced from 1041 to 450
- Next: FSGS Patient Got Her Creatinine Reduced from 1045 to 318
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis