FSGS Patient from Pakistan Reduced His Creatinine to 3.32016-11-14 16:37
Jerry is a 42 years old man from Pakistan, he went to hospital for dizziness, however, the results of reports showed that he has FSGS and renal hypertension caused by kidney damage, then his blood pressure is as high as 170/110mmHg, creatinine level is 1.7mg/dl. For achieving the best treatment, he came to china.
When he just came to our hospital, his blood pressure is 170/110mmHg, hemoglobin is 110g/L, proteinuria is 3+, calcium 6.16mmol/L, creatinine 13.11umol/L, urea 453umol/L, BUN 25.7umol/L. His doctor gave him a specific treatment plan, through our treatments, his illness condition goes to better and better.
After about 20 days treatment, his creatinine level decreased to 3.3mg/dl, blood pressures also got controlled. Now he is still on the treatment of Chinese Medicine, we believe that he can get an ideal curative effect if he can insist our systematic treatment.
Let’s pray for him.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories FSGS Creatinine
- Pre: FSGS Patient Got Her Creatinine Reduced from 1045 to 318
- Next: Chinese Medicine Give Me the Hope of Life
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis