Relapsed Nephrotic Syndrome Also Can be Controlled Well2016-11-21 16:39
Grandpa Ma appeared swelling 17 years ago, then he was diagnosed as nephrotic syndrome and mesangial proliferation glomerulonephritis. When he learned about this news, so sad of him, even though, he didn’t give up, since then he started his life of finding the cure treatment.
In the past 17 years, his disease relapsed again and again, from mild to heavy. Finally, his disease progressed into hypertensive nephropathy! With the condition worse, grandpa Ma got anxious day by day.
Two months ago, his son seen Shijiazhuang Kidney disease hospital online and want to have a try, so they came to our hospital, and started the traditional Chinese treatment here. What made him surprised was only 20 days treatment, his protein downs from 14.15 to 4.79. So many years treatment not as useful as 20 days in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital!
Grandpa Ma said he will continued the treatment till cured, he had big hope to control his disease totally now!
Let’s pray for him!
If you also want to control Nephrotic Syndrome well, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pre: Diabetic Nephropathy with High Blood Pressure Also Can be Controlled Well
- Next: Can Patient with Kidney Failure Avoid Kidney Transplant
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis