Diabetic Nephropathy with High Blood Pressure Also Can be Controlled Well2016-11-21 16:21
Aunt Zhang should retire at home and enjoy the easy life, but diabetic nephropathy made her suffered a lot from headache, restlessness and other symptoms.
After few years’ treatment experience, aunt Zhang didn’t get any result, so she decided to come to our hospital for further treatment.
When she came to our hospital for the first time, she was diagnosed with high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and metabolic acidosis, as well as diabetic nephropathy. According to her condition, our doctor made a treatment plan for her.
After undertaking Director yang’s comprehensive treatment and careful wards check, combined with more than 20 days "four one" treatment and blood purification, aunt Zhang’s fatigue disappeared, complexion is better, the color of the urine was deepened.
And her blood pressure reduced to 130/80mmHg from 180/90mmHg. Stable blood pressure, also laid a solid foundation for the treatment of diabetic nephropathy.
" I finally found a good way to treat my disease, I didn’t come here in vain eventually", Aunt Zhang said with a smile.
Even though aunt Zhang’s condition improved, blood pressure has been stable, however, it is still necessary to cooperate with non drug treatment, keep low salt diet, control weight, quit smoking and do moderate exercise, etc
If you want to know more details about those treatments she received or want to treat Diabetic Nephropathy effectively, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories Diabetic Nephropathy High blood pressure
- Pre: PKD Patient From Nigeria Avoid Dialysis and Transplant Successfully
- Next: Relapsed Nephrotic Syndrome Also Can be Controlled Well
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis