Hypertensive Nephropathy with Kidney Failure Got Reversed2016-11-23 17:19
William is 65 years old man from America. He suffered from high blood pressure for 10 years and has positive urine for two years. One year ago, he was diagnosed with elevated serum creatinine. He comes to our hospital for treatment after no obvious effects of his local treatment.
William began to know our hospital from our website Kidney Cares Community. He talked with our doctor via emails and whatsapp. Then he comes to our hospital. To know his condition clearly and exactly, William takes our unique diagnosis and the reports shown he has primary hypertension III, hypertensive nephropathy, chronic kidney failure, coronary heart disease and hyperlipidemia. His serum creatinine level is 216umol/L. Uric acid is 442mmol/L, potassium level is 3.47mmol/L and his heart rate is only 49times/m.
After nearly two weeks of treatment, William sees obvious therapeutic effects. From his test reports, we can know his serum creatinine level is reduced to 160umol/L, uric acid is reduced to 244mmol/L from 442mmol/L and potassium level is also reduced to the normal reference from 3.47mmol/L.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories Kidney Failure Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Pre: Can Patient with Kidney Failure Avoid Kidney Transplant
- Next: 4 Years of Nephrotic Syndrome Got Controlled Finally
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis