Patient story: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy for Chronic Kidney Disease2014-03-15 01:36
Kidney disease: CKD
Terrisa was diagnosed with stage 3 chronic kidney disease in 2011, in that time, she had serious symptoms of headache and dizziness. Her creatinine level was 1.9 mg/dl and high blood pressure was 150-160.
Then she went to Kuwait to treat her kidney disease, the doctor gave her western medicines to control his high blood pressure and symptoms.
On June, 2013, the patient came back to Philippine, and took the medicine to control her high blood pressure. However, her illness was worsen on September, 2013, she felt anabatic headache and dizziness, so she had to come back to Kuwait. On December, 2013, Terrisa felt serious headache, dizziness and short of breath, and the creatinine level had been reached 1200 and the high blood pressure is s160-170. Her illness condition is so serious, so she began to have hemodialysis which was 3 times a week.
At the beginning of 2014, Terrisa contacted with our hospital, and decided to come to our hospital treating her kidney disease. Before she went to our hospital, she had no urination any more, which means her kidneys have been failed to work completely. After she came into our hospital, the experts make a conversation on her illness, and make a systemic treatment plan for her. She used Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, foot bath, medicated bath etc in hospital, and the doctors adjust the quantity of medicines timely depending on her illness condition. After the systemic treatment, her kidney disease had been improved effectively.
3 days later, urine amount 50-60ml
10 days later urine amount 550-600ml, the symptoms was relieved
15 days later urine amount 700-800ml, high blood pressure 80-100, dialysis 2 times a week. The symptom of shortness of breath has been disappeared and she had only slightly headache and dizziness.
The patient and her family members are so glad that Terrisa’s kidney disease has been improved so effectively, and they never thought that Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can be so magical and it can make patient who has no urination to have urine. They hope we can bring Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to more kidney disease patients and make them get better.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Patient Stories
- Pre: PKD Patient: Chinese Therapies Helped Me
- Next: Chinese Therapy for Glomerulonephritis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Omani Patient in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy With Creatinine 688 be Treated
- A Patient From Honduras in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- Toxins-Removing Treatment Helps Kidney Failure Patient Reduce High Creatinine
- A Patient from Mexico in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis