Creatinine 5.6 in Glomerulonephritis At What Point to Start Dialysis2014-07-03 03:02
With diagnosis of creatinine 5.6 in Glomerulonephritis, patients may wonder at what point to start dialysis. In this article, let’s talk about this issue and find the answer here. Prefer to talking directly? Consult our online doctor now for free help.
At what point to start dialysis with creatinine 5.6 in Glomerulonephritis?
In fact, there is not a precise answer to this question, as there is no set creatinine level to start dialysis. It is more determined by one’s glomerular filtration rate. The therapy usually starts at GFR of 15 ml/min or less.
To get a personalized analysis, you are requested to Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or detailed illness information. After making a comprehensive analysis, our kidney doctor will reply you soon.
Is there any alternative to dialysis for creatinine 5.6 in Glomerulonephritis?
The good news is that a natural option has been developed to help patients with this disorder to prevent dialysis and enjoy a normal, long life. The treatment is called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (Click Here to watch the video introduction)
In China, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has been clinically used to treat Nephritis for nearly 30 years. And clinical experiences have proven that this therapy is quite effective to help reverse the progression of kidney disease and prevent dialysis or kidney transplant. If you are interested to learn more about our patients’ stories, please let us know. Glad to share more inspiring information.
In case you still have any question about managing your creatinine 5.6 in Glomerulonephritis or would like to learn more about Osmotherapy, please leave a message in the section below. We will try our best to share useful suggestions. Thanks for your time. Have a good day!
- Tag: Chronic Nephritis Diagnosis Nephritis and creatinine 5.6
- Pre: Nephritis and 5.0 Creatinine Level: Should I Take Dialysis
- Next: 17% Kidney Function in Glomerulonephritis Is There Any Cure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- 17% Kidney Function in Glomerulonephritis Is There Any Cure
- Creatinine 5.6 in Glomerulonephritis At What Point to Start Dialysis
- Nephritis and 5.0 Creatinine Level: Should I Take Dialysis
- What does a 5.7 Creatinine Level Mean for Chronic Nephritis Patient
- How To Diagnose Chronic Nephritis
- Chronic Nephritis Diagnosis
- Chronic Nephritis Causes
- Chronic Nephritis Symptoms
- Chronic Nephritis Treatment
- Chronic Nephritis Diet
- Chronic Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis