Nephritis and 5.0 Creatinine Level: Should I Take Dialysis2014-05-25 09:00
With diagnosis of Nephritis and 5.0 creatinine level, patients may wonder whether they should take dialysis or not. In this article, let’s discuss this issue and find the answer. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor for free and professional advice.
How severe is Nephritis and 5.0 creatinine level?
As we all know, the normal range of serum creatinine is around 0.5-1.2. Often, an elevated level indicates that about 50% or more of kidney function has been lost.
So, with diagnosis of creatinine 5.0, patients have developed into advanced stage of renal disease with severe decrease of renal function. If not treated in time, the disease will progress to end-stage renal disease (ESRD) gradually. If that happens, dialysis becomes necessary to sustain life.
Should patients take dialysis with Nephritis and 5.0 creatinine level?
Actually, it is too early for patients to start dialysis. Moreover, by taking effective treatment in time, they can avoid the therapy and enjoy a fully, normal life with their own kidneys.
In response to patients’ inquiry regarding to alternative treatments, we would like to give a general introduction as below.
After more than twenty years’ expertise in treating various kidney disease, kidney experts in China have developed holistic approach known as Top Seven TCM Therapies which includes hot compress therapy, cycle therapy, full bath therapy, enema, foot bath, moxibustion, and oral herb medicine. Depending on patient’s unique disease condition, doctors can work out the best treatment plan. To learn more detailed introduction, please check Here.
If you still have anything unclear about managing your disease, please leave a message in the following section. It’s our pleasure to share helpful advice. Thanks for your time. Have a good day!
- Tag: Chronic Nephritis Diagnosis Nephritis and creatinine 5.0 creatinine 5.0 avoid dialysis
- Pre: What does a 5.7 Creatinine Level Mean for Chronic Nephritis Patient
- Next: Creatinine 5.6 in Glomerulonephritis At What Point to Start Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- 17% Kidney Function in Glomerulonephritis Is There Any Cure
- Creatinine 5.6 in Glomerulonephritis At What Point to Start Dialysis
- Nephritis and 5.0 Creatinine Level: Should I Take Dialysis
- What does a 5.7 Creatinine Level Mean for Chronic Nephritis Patient
- How To Diagnose Chronic Nephritis
- Chronic Nephritis Diagnosis
- Chronic Nephritis Causes
- Chronic Nephritis Symptoms
- Chronic Nephritis Treatment
- Chronic Nephritis Diet
- Chronic Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis