Hot Compress Therapy for Chronic Nephritis Patients2014-02-09 06:28
Is hot compress therapy helpful for chronic nephritis patients? Chronic nephritis, which is also called chronic glomerulonephritis, is a kind of kidney disease which is caused by various factors. Patients with chronic nephritis may suffer some symptoms such as proteinuria, blood urine, high blood pressure and swelling, which will cause further damage for kidneys. Therefore, patients need to have prompt and effective treatment to control their symptoms and repair the damaged glomeruli.
Here we recommend hot compress therapy, which is a featured Chinese therapy, to treat chronic nephritis. Hot compress therapy is a Chinese therapy used to treat various kinds of kidney disease, which has been treated more than 64 countries of kidney disease patients successfully.
Hot compress therapy uses traditional Chinese herbal medicines, and the herbs through superfine grinding, then combine with the modern technology. For different kinds of kidney diseases, we will choose the proper herbal medicines to treat their kidney diseases. And hot compress therapy is through external hot compress on shenshu acupoints, which can make the medicines work on kidneys directly.
Hot compress therapy can help chronic nephritis patients to remedy their kidney disease, which will make effective improvements to patients. In general, hot compress therapy can make functions on chronic nephritis patients through these aspects.
1. Reduce the high blood pressure
The herbal medicines in hot compressure therapy can help chronic nephritis patients to expand their blood vessels, which can help reduce high blood pressure. As we know high blood pressure is a common symptom for kidney disease patients, in turn, it will also damage the kidneys. So the well controlled blood pressure will be helpful for patients.
2. Control the symptoms
Since chronic nephritis patients may have symptoms of proteinuria, blood urine and swelling, hot compressure therapy can help relieve these symptoms and help protect the residual kidney function.
3. Help prevent infections and inflammations
Hot compress therapy can also help patients to improve their immune system, which can help prevent infections and inflammations. Since infections and inflammations will cause severe damage to kidneys, so hot compress therapy will help them protect the kidneys.
4. Repair the damaged kidney tissues
Some herbal medicines in hot compress therapy can also help patients to repair their damaged glomeruli and improve the kidney function. In this process, the symptoms and other complications can also be relieved as well.
Sine hot compress therapy has so many benefits for chronic nephritis patients, so they can try this therapy to remedy their kidney disease and improve their kidney functions.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Chronic Nephritis Treatment
- Pre: How to Reduce the Pain Caused by Kidney Infections
- Next: Can Kidney Function 20% in Glomerulonephritis Be Cured Naturally
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Creatinine 401 Means What and How to Lower It
- GFR of 28 in Glomerulonephritis Is Hemodialysis a Cure
- Creatinine is 6 with Chronic Nephritis What Treatment is Given
- Natural Healing for Glomerulonephritis & 4th Stage Kidney Failure
- Which Herbs can Treat Glomerulonephritis & Stage 5 Kidney Failure
- Chronic Nephritis Diagnosis
- Chronic Nephritis Causes
- Chronic Nephritis Symptoms
- Chronic Nephritis Treatment
- Chronic Nephritis Diet
- Chronic Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis