The Etiology Of Chronic Renal Failure In Western Medicine2018-08-23 09:12
As to Chinese medicine that is different from western medicine then i will explain the reason of chronic renal failure from Chinese medicine respect.Etiology of chronic kidney failure in traditional Chinese medicine;
The etiology of this disease is very complicated, often including the following aspects:
1. Congenital factors such as insufficient endowment and loss of internal organs.
2. patients who have been ill for a long time and unable to get treated, will suffer from edema, stranguria and lumbago if spleen and kidney are hurt. Damp-heat will not be expelled if they are treated by mistake or not treated for a long time. Or diuresis too much, can hurt yin and yang.
3. improper diet and overworked.
Causes of chronic renal failure in western medicine;
1. infectious nephropathy: Such as chronic pyeloNephritis and renal tuberculosis.
2. chronic glomerulonephritis: Such as IgA nephropathy, mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis, focal segmental sclerosing glomerulonephritis and mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis.
3. toxic nephropathy: Such as heavy metal toxic nephropathy and analgesic nephropathy.
4. vascular nephropathy: Such as renal vascular hypertension, hypertension, renal arteriosclerotic disease, etc.
5. hereditary nephropathy: Such as polycystic kidney and Alport syndrome.
6. systemic diseases, such as vasculitis, renal damage, multiple myeloma, lupus nephritis, etc.
7. renal damage caused by metabolic abnormalities: Such as diabetic nephropathy, amyloidosis nephropathy and gouty nephropathy.
8. obstructive nephropathy: Such as ureteral obstruction, reflux nephropathy, urinary calculi, etc.
According to the comments above about the chronic renal failure we can have a gross understanding about that ,but if you have any questions or want to know the reasonable treatment please contact us through following:
- Pre: What Is The Reason Of Chronic Renal Failure In Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Next: What Are The Reasons Of High Creatinine Level