Is Ginger OK If You Have CKD Non Dialysis2014-06-22 08:50
Healthy kidneys can function to filter the blood and remove harmful substances. If they are not functioning well, the blood is not cleaned very well and this can result in various diseases. In this article, let’s talk about this question, “Is ginger OK if you have CKD non dialysis?” For personalized advice, chat with our online doctor now for free and professional help.
Is ginger OK if you have CKD non dialysis? The answer depends on individualized illness condition. Generally speaking, benefits of this herb include as below:
1. It is considered an excellent herb for improving kidney function. Ginger can work to relive clots, stimulate the circulatory system, promote the blood flow to the kidneys, and clean the blood.
2. Alleviate the symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, digestive problems. This herb is well known for its ability to ease these discomforts and improve patient’s quality of life.
3. Prevent diabetes complications. Study has shown that it may help decrease proteinuria levels, increase circulation, and lower both blood pressure and cholesterol.
While ginger has many benefits, patients with Chronic Kidney Failure should be careful when using herbal supplements. It is always necessary to consult the kidney doctor to confirm the safety and the most suitable dose.
Whether your condition of CKD non dialysis is suitable to take ginger or not? Please Email us at email@example.com with your detailed disease information to get unique analysis from our kidney experts team. We will reply you soon within 24 hours. In case you still have anything unclear, leave your doubt in the following message board. Thanks for your time!
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Diet CKD and ginger
- Pre: Chinese Treatment and Diet for 3rd Stage Kidney Disease & GFR 30
- Next: On Dialysis is Peach Good to Eat