Chinese Treatment and Diet for 3rd Stage Kidney Disease & GFR 302014-05-29 06:22
This text will focus on introducing about Chinese medicine treatment and diet for 3rd Stage Kidney Disease and GFR 30. Read on to learn more. Or, chat with our online doctor directly for free and professional advice.
Chinese medicine treatment for 3rd Stage Kidney Disease & GFR 30
As the largest kidney disease specialized hospital in China, Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital has nearly 30 years’ expertise in treating various kidney diseases. Based on many years’ research and clinical practices, the hospital experts team has invented systematic treatment known as Top Seven TCM Therapies.
Specific methods involved in this treatment include hot compress therapy, cycle therapy, enema, full bath therapy, foot bath, moxibustion, and oral herb medicine. Depending on patient’s unique illness condition, one or more of these methods will be chosen to form the best treatment plan. If treated in time, Stage 3 CKD can be successfully reversed.
Diet for 3rd Stage Kidney Disease and GFR 30
There is no single kidney diet that fits everyone with this disorder because the meal plan is determined by individualized disease condition. In general, dietary principles are as below:
- Limit intake of high cholesterol foods;
- Fluid is not restricted unless patients experience fluid retention;
- Recommended protein intake is 0.8 g/kg body weight;
- Restrict salt and high-sodium foods.
When you have 3rd Stage Kidney Disease and GFR 30, it’s important to know what your diet and nutrition goals are. Consult your dietitian’s kidney diet prescription. Or ask our doctor for the best dietary arrangements that could help slow the progression of kidney disease and greatly improve your quality of life.
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Diet CKD Stage 3 and GFR 30
- Pre: Can the Patients with Stage 3 Kidney Disease Drink Carrot Juice
- Next: Is Ginger OK If You Have CKD Non Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Why Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Cholesterol
- Dialysis Patient with GFR 11 What Amount of Liquid should I Drink
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- Kidney Disease Patient with Gout should Avoid to Take Foods with High Purine
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Black Beans
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis