Are there any Ways to Supply Enough Nutritions without Hurt Kidney2014-10-13 18:26
Usually, doctors will recommend low protein and low salt diet for people with Chronic Kidney Disease. But few people know the reasons, they just know they should avoid foods which are rich in protein, so many people with this disease can not get enough nutritions. Next let us have a look why people with CKD should keep low protein diet ? Are there any ways to solve this problem to supply enough nutritions without hurt kidney ?
Why people with CKD should keep low protein diet ?
That is because, people with insufficiency have problems in excrete the wasts produced by protein. So the intake volume of protein should equal to the excrete volume, so as to increase the work load of the kidney.
The ways to supply enough protein to our body without hurt kidneys
In order to solve this problem, people with this disease should control the intake of foods like tofu and other products of bean. Instead, you can eat foods like milk, egg white, lean meat, fish(fresh water fish rather than deep-see fish)and so on to supply enough protein to your body. Especially the milk which is rich in many kinds of nutritions and is easy to be absorbed.
From the above we know that protein is necessary to people especially for patient, but as a Chronic Kidney Disease patient you need to pay attention to the foods you choose.
If you want to know more informations about CKD or the diet of it, you can consult our online doctor or leave messages to us. Or you can email us with the detailed informations about your disease. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: CKD Diet Ways to Supply Enough Nutritions without Hurt Kidney
- Pre: Can Renal Disease Patient with Swelling Eat Ham Sausage
- Next: Is Sourdough Bread A Good Choice for Kidney Disease Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Why Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Cholesterol
- Dialysis Patient with GFR 11 What Amount of Liquid should I Drink
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- Kidney Disease Patient with Gout should Avoid to Take Foods with High Purine
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Black Beans
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis