CKD With GFR 61 Should I Drink 8 Glass of Water2014-10-30 17:37
As a Chronic Kidney Disease patient With GFR 61 should i drink 8 glass of water ? Usually, for people with GFR 61, they should control water intake, especially for people with swelling, that can help to ease the burden of the kidney.
It is known that keeping balance of fluid in the body is one of the main functions of the kidney, for patient with GFR 63, the kidneys can not work sufficiently, so it becomes less able to keep the fluid level balanced. So, those excess water in the body will accumulate in the body, which may causes high blood pressure and may eventually contribute to heart disease. If the water content of the body reaches very high levels, that may cause the body to swell - starting at the ankles, due to gravity - and spreading up the body. If left untreated, the excess fluid will settle in the lungs, causing a life-threatening condition called pulmonary oedema.
How much water should I drink ?
The daily fluid recommendation for each patient is different one by one. Generally speaking, the more urine a patient produces, the more fluid they can drink. So do drink a certain of water according to your own condition. The better way is to ask your doctor, they will give the best advice to you.
So for people with GFR 61, you need not to drink a full eight glasses of water every day but no as a patient with kidney disease, especially with the End Stage Renal Disease, you should control the water intake strictly.
If you have other questions about GFR, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease CKD Diet Lower GFR level
- Pre: Can Kidney Disease Patients Take Chapati
- Next: How to Arrange the Diet for Kids with Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Why Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Cholesterol
- Dialysis Patient with GFR 11 What Amount of Liquid should I Drink
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- Kidney Disease Patient with Gout should Avoid to Take Foods with High Purine
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Black Beans
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis