Freshwater Fish and Deep-sea Fish for Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment2015-01-13 17:32
Are there any difference between freshwater fish and deep-sea fish for chronic kidney disease paitent ? Generally speaking, freshwater fish is better than deep-sea fish for kidney disease patients, even though both of them are high-quality protien food.
It is known that kidney disease patient should not take too much protein, but in order to supply enough nutrition for the body, doctors recommend the patient to eat some foods with high-quality protein food.
Fish as one of the food with high-quality protein and other kinds of nutritions is preferred by many kidney disease patients, some of them even though the deep-sea fish is better. But in fact, deep-sea fish may increase uric acid level that may aggravate the disease. So as a kidney disease patient, you should pay special attention to the foods you eat. You’d better make a diet plan with the help of your nutritionist or our online doctor.
In one word, diet really plays an improtant role in treating kidney disease, a fit diet can protect the kidneys, but an improper diet may make further damage to the kidneys. What’s more, fit diet may increase the curative effect of the therapies, but the bad ones will decrease it.
But compared with diet, the proper treatment is the most important factors for the treatment of kidney disease, so do go to a normal hospital and take systematic treatment. If you need any help in treating kidney disease, you can consult our online doctor directly, we will try our best to help you.
If you have other questions about chronic kidney disease, do not hesitant to let us know, we are here waiting to help you.
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment CKD Diet Fish for the treatment of kidney disease
- Pre: How to Arrange the Diet for Kids with Kidney Disease
- Next: What to Eat if Creatinine is High in Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Why Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Cholesterol
- Dialysis Patient with GFR 11 What Amount of Liquid should I Drink
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- Kidney Disease Patient with Gout should Avoid to Take Foods with High Purine
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Black Beans
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis