Is Parsley Good for Patient with Chronic Kidney Disease2015-02-02 15:07
As we all know diet plays an important role in treating kidney disease, so people with kidney disease need to pay high attention to the food they eat. And parsley as one of the popular food is love by many people for its good taste as well as medical values. Is it good for patient with chronic kidney disease ?
The function of parsley
Improving bone health
Vitamin k contained in parsley can improve bone health by acting a modifier of bone matrix proteins, improving calcium absorption and decreasing urinary excretion of calcium.
Enhancing immune system
Parsley may help boost the immune system. The essential oil in parsley has been proven to be effective to suppress an overstimulated immune response, which plays crucial role in fighting against allergies, auto-immune and persistent inflammatory disorder.
Reliving Urinary Tract Infections
The medical values found in parsley can be served an antibiotics alternative to remedy urinary tract infection.
Potassium is a mineral abundantly contain in parsley, which helps to contribute to the overall maintenance of good human health. Potassium is believed to contribute to alleviate bladder and kidney problems, such as kidney infections or kidney stones. But, potassium also can contribute to increase water retention. If patients are high in potassium level, you should limit the intake of parsley.
From the above we can see that kidney disease patient should take a certain amount of parsley according to their own condition. If you want to know how much parsley you can eat, do not hesitant to leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease CKD Diet Is Parsley Good for Patient with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Pre: Is Whole Wheat Bread Good for Patient with Kidney Disease
- Next: Can Kidney Disease Patient with High Creatinine Level Eat Dried Anchovies
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Why Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Cholesterol
- Dialysis Patient with GFR 11 What Amount of Liquid should I Drink
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- Kidney Disease Patient with Gout should Avoid to Take Foods with High Purine
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Black Beans
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis